THE HERITAGE SCHOOLS is a leading group of progressive schools
offering child-centric education based on experiential learning. Based out of the
NCR, the group has over 5,300 children & 550 Teachers across its 3 campuses.
Over the last decade, the School has built a reputation for providing meaningful
education through benchmark classroom processes & experience labs. We have chosen
the path of educating our Children as opposed to just schooling them. Freedom, empowerment
& continuous learning are the ethos of our work culture.
THE HERITAGE SANKALPA (OUR VISION)
A learning community where each is free to be and grow towards the realization of
their highest human potential through a harmonious integration of spirit, heart,
mind and body.
THE HERITAGE DHARMA (OUR VALUES)
WORKING AT THE HERITAGE SCHOOLS:
We aspire to be a Great Place to Work – We are the only K-12 School to be
a part of the Great Places to Work study. The schools strive to maintain its high
Teacher training man-days through national and international training programs.
Our salary structure is as per the 6th pay commission. However, it is not a constraint
for deserving candidates.
Our school timings are as below:
- Rohini – 7:45am to 4:00pm
- Gurgaon – 7:45am to 3:00pm
- Vasant Kunj – 7:45am to 4:00pm
First & third Saturdays are working.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Please send us your resume if you are interested in working for us and we will process
- All decisions are the schools discretion and all decisions are final.
- Candidates are requested to please fill in the application form as per instructions
below. ONLY PRE- REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.
We will not be in a position to process unregistered candidates
- The basic eligibility criterion for applying to the Heritage Group of Schools is:
- 60% or above
in Class XII and 50% or above in Graduation
teachers applying for teaching class XI, XII and IB DP should have 50% or above in Post
Graduation. (It is mandatory to be a post graduate to teach class XI, XII and IB DP)
- After registration you will be contacted via email/ SMS if shortlisted further.
HOW TO FILL THE FORM:
- Please read the form carefully and answer all questions correctly and honestly.
- You will be tested and interviewed based on the "First Preference" of "Subject"
and "Class Preferred".
- In case you are applying for a HOD position you will need to appear for a PGT level test in your specialised area.
- The IB Diploma Program is offered only at the Gurgaon branch and your resume if submitted for the same will be automatically reviewed for Gurgaon, irrespective of which "Preferred Posting Location" you select.
- Your job location will be as per the “First Preference” of “Posting
Location” specified by you in the form. However, the school may recommend
your profile to the “Second Preference” of “Posting Location”
specified by you, depending on current vacancies and after consultation with you.
- You have been provided 1 option for Child/ Children studying in the school & Professional
Training & Experience. For additional input click on the link provided at the bottom
right of the box. (e.g. Add another Course).
- Please put “NA” wherever not applicable to you or your profile. (e.g.
Please put NA in the work experience table if you are a fresher)
- Select "Next" after completing every section of the form.
- On submitting the application form you receive an email confirmation on the email
ID specified by you in the application form, with the registration number.
HONESTY DISCLAIMER: Any detected act of dishonesty at any
level during the Recruitment process, including information provided in the application
form that is not the result of a simple misunderstanding will be immediately disqualified
without further clarifications.